So with Autodesk moving away from the Building Design Suites toward Industry Collections.. I was wondering if someone could answer a couple of questions regarding the installation of these.
1. logging into manage.autodesk.com, and navigating to our Architecture, Engineering, and Construction Collection (AECC) There is a Downloads, link.. that takes you to an Install button (no download).. for each software.
- there's no "Download AECC" button that we can discern like there was with the Premium/Ultimate deployments
- since there is no download, it appears that each computer requires a site administrator to go to that computer and manually install over the internet for each software, for each computer
2. It appears that only the one site administrator can install the software. Before, the site administrator could assign a user to have access to download and install. This ability still there for the old Premium and Ultimate deployments but appears to be gone for the Industry collection.
- so for an office with multiple locations, only one person has to travel around and manually install individual softwares on everyone's machine rather than building a network deployment in each city.
Please tell me i'm missing something simple and Autodesk didn't just make my job 10 times harder, i'm pretty confused right now.