Hello again forum
As the title says, i have some questions about the type properties of the walls that one have to change if the wall is interior, exterior, retaining, etc.
In advance, many thanks for your help, I really REALLY apreciate it, you are great!
1. Do I have to select each wall and choose one of that options?
2. For what is good that? Only for filters? isnt it better that those options be as an "instance" options and dont a "type" option?
3. When do I have to use it and when not?
4. Please explain me what is a CORE SHAFT WALL??? are they the structural walls of the elevators?? (I am an architect from Per˙, so here is other language, but the translator cant explain me what is a core shaft wall)
5. When do I have to use the wall type propertie foundation wall?? isn't better to use the "structural foundation wall" buton?
and for last
6. the instance property "structural usage", is that really necesary to use? or only for analityc use?
I know that are a lot of questions... so I will be really gratefull.