To model a medieval bent (or frame) I wind up using about 60 variables.
It could probably be done with less, but not much less, and would entail
sacrificing some measure of clarity, which we can't afford at this point.
Attached is my list of parameters; and I would like to do several things:
1. Sequence it. Either computational (preferred), alphabetical or chronological.
2. Group the parameters. Main givens, secondary, computed, angles and dims.
3. Export the values to a spreadsheet.
4. Add a column for comments. (really necessary).
5. Reorder the columns (equations before values).
Can any of these things be done, at this point? Is it in the cards?
PS. It is interesting to note that medieval carpenters routinely executed
dead-on precise cut layouts with just a piece of string (the compass), the
same piece of string as the straight-edge or ruler, and a bit of chalk.
And they built the cathedrals, teh castles and everything else that way.